EmpowerMT serves the state of Montana, with a focus on empowering individuals targeted by prejudice and mistreatment. To accomplish its mission, EmpowerMT has developed a leadership development program and comprehensive course curriculum to reduce prejudice, prevent violence, and resolve conflict. Since we began, over 50,000 participants have received support and leadership development, learned skills to interrupt oppression, prevent violence, and resolve conflict, as well as developed strategies for building equitable systems. EmpowerMT strives to make our workshops as reflective to your school needs as possible. We are able to tailor our content to respond to specific issues, challenges, and opportunities that exist within your school or youth serving organization.
EMPOWERMT’S THEORY OF CHANGE
- Human diversity lets us all thrive!
- Everyone deserves dignity, safety, and justice. If some are denied these we all suffer as a whole.
- In order for social change, we must empower those impacted most to lead, and empower allies to stand in support.
- Creating social justice requires impact on individual and institutional levels as they are connected.
- Leadership has no age restrictions!
- All people are capable of change if we value their experiences/identities and share our own.
HOW TO CONTACT US AND REQUEST A TRAINING
- Calling (406) 541-6891
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our website at www.empowermt.org/youth-and-schools/school-educator-trainings/
- We tailor a workshop specific to you.
- Receive and sign proposal.
- Attend the workshop.
- Change the world.
- Spread the word about our work!